MX Player is a video player app supported on Android, PC and iOS. MX Player is a free, open source cross platform media player and streaming media app. Downloaded by over 200 million users, with it’s powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support it is one of the most popular video players in the world right now.
MX Player is the video player that does multi-nucleus de-codification i.e. it will offer a much higher performance than most applications similar to Google Photos, VLC or others that only uses one nucleus in the video playback terminal. One of the most interesting elements of the player is its great amount of gesture controls that will allow you to do everything with manual shortcuts. It is one of the best alternatives for the default media players that comes pre-installed in your devices.
MX Player Features
- Video support: The MX Player supports most of the video formats, all thanks to the new HW+ decoder.
- Dual-core Decoding: Multi-decoding ensures better performance than most of the video players available in the Play Store.
- Zoom and Scale: Zooming into the video is simple. All you need to do is pinch into the screen to zoom into the current video frame. You can even pan the video and scale them as you want.
- Gesture control: You can use hand gestures to move forward or backward for moving to next video frame. The best part is the subtitles load instantly as the video progress, thanks to a good media acceleration.
- Kids lock: We can keep our kids entertained without having to worry about them making calls or touching other applications with the screen lock.
Download MX Player for Android
- Navigate to Settings >> Security >> Device Administration >> Turn on the installation from “Unknown Sources” option.
- Download APK File.
- Navigate to Download Manager and proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the app will be available to use on home-screen.
Requires Android 4.0 or later to run.
Download MX Player for PC
- Download EXE File (Supported on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Navigate to Downloads Folder and right click on .exe and open as administrator.
- Install the software on C: Drive and complete the process.
- The software will be ready to use on the Desktop.
Download MX Player for iOS
- Download iOS File (Supported on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch).
- Click on GET >> Use Touch ID or your Password to Install.
- The app will be ready to use in the home-screen.